Friday, June 15, 2012

Shu Uemura Opening at Trinoma


My friend Regina and I are planning to go to the opening event in Trinoma. I saw their Alabang Town Center branch but i didn't buy anything from there. I patiently waited for June 15 for their Trinoma branch opening. We decided to visit at around lunch time because we have classes in the morning. Due to some circumstances, i was dismissed very early (as in 9am early) and i was able to catch the ribbon cutting event. They had cocktails, message boards, and a 20% discount sale!

                                     
Since the first 10 buyers would have freebies, at around 11am, the store was jampacked! It was kind of hard to try out some make up. Fortunately, the store assistants were very hardworking and they would try to guide you in everything you need. I forgot the name of the person who assisted me but i want to say thank you to her.

I also saw some familiar L'oreal interns there like Inno (my college orgmate) and Charmaine (my high school schoolmate). They were doing different marketing schemes for the whole day! I saw Inno almost 5 times around Trinoma. He was busy giving out free hugs to everyone!


In the end i got the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and a point cealer in medium beige. I saw a lot of beauty bloggers around the world raving about the eyelash curler and i fell in love with the point cealer as soon as i tried it on my face.

If you have time visit Shu Uemura in Trinoma located at the 3rd floor in front of Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...