Friday, August 10, 2012

Cheesy Ramyun Recipe

It's still raining here in Manila and there is no better food to prepare than a bowl of hot noodles!



Spicy Ramyun is one of my favorite noodles. I like the Korean-style spiciness of the dish and i think it's because of the red pepper paste ingredient in the soup. Every time i eat Ramyun, i try different variations with the dish where i add more ingredients each time.

I'll be showing you my version of a Cheesy Ramyun.


For the ingredients, you will need:
1 pack / 120g Shin Ramyun Noodles
1 sheet nori
1 pc egg
1 slice processed cheese
3 cups water

Optional: Fish Cake (Odeng), Vegetables.


You may use any ramyun noodles you want. As for me, Shin Ramyun is a tried and tested product and it really suits my taste buds. I was surprised to see B2st as promoters for this one. *fangirls* ^_^

How to cook:
1. Boil 3 cups of hot water with the soup powder.
2. In the boiling soup, add noodles and wait until it's cooked. Make sure not to overcook so the noodles won't get soggy.
3. Once the noodles is cooked, add vegetables.
4. Turn off fire (optional) then crack the egg onto the pot.
5. Serve into a bowl then add sliced nori and cheese.
6. Enjoy :)


Not a lot of people are a fan of Ramyun with cheese. It's either you like it or you don't. If you have tried this one, tell me what you think about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...